Hydrafil.com Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice applies to http://www.hydrafil.com owned and operated by Hydrafil, Inc (Hydrafil.com). Hydrafil.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will carefully safeguard your information. This Privacy Notice covers www.hydrafil.com [the Site] and discloses how we utilize the personal information we obtain from you on the Site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. "Personal Information" is defined as information that may be used to identify an individual such as their name or email.
By visiting Hydrafil.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Hydrafil.com has been awarded TRUSTe`s Privacy Seal signifying that this privacy notice and practices have been reviewed by TRUSTe for compliance with http://www.truste.com/privacy-program-requirements/ including transparency, accountability and choice regarding the collection and use of your personal information. The TRUSTe program covers the website www.hydrafil.com. TRUSTe`s mission, as an independent third party, is to accelerate online trust among consumers and organizations globally through its leading privacy trustmark and innovative trust solutions.
You may address your questions and concerns pertaining to this Notice, or your use of the Site to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your inquiry`s not acknowledged, or is not addressed to your satisfaction, please contact TRUSTe here https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request/. TRUSTe shall then work as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Hydrafil.com Gather?
The information we learn from our customers helps us to personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Hydrafil.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: When you visit the Site, it is possible to browse anonymously. When you select to purchase a product, we require certain personal information from you to facilitate the transaction. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, and physical address, as well as your billing information, such as credit card number, and billing address.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our selection of products, and communicating with you about the status of your order.
- Collection of 3rd party PII: You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name and physical address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
Log Files: As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Hydrafil.com and our partners [Google Adwords], affiliates, or analytics or service providers [Quantcast]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users` movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers, or other third parties which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase, or communication more easily; credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Does Hydrafil.com Share the Information It Receives About Me?
We do not sell customer information to any third parties for their promotional purposes. We share customer information only as described below
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice. In the event that Hydrafil.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are sold, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We employ the use of industry accepted security standards, but as no security method is 100% effective, we make no guarantees on the absolute safety of your information and encourage your use of discretion.
- We never reveal your full credit card numbers when confirming an order. We must, however, transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer, and never give your password to anyone else.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us at the contact information listed below if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You may update any personal information you submit to the Site by accessing your account pages and changing your preferences, or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hydrafil.com does not send out unsolicited email communication to its users. We reserve the right to contact you with notification and administrative emails. These communications are considered a part of your Service, and you cannot opt-out of them.
- We post testimonials on our Site that may include a user`s name. We do obtain the user`s permission to post their name with their testimonial prior to posting. If you wish to have your testimonial removed, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
- When users` select to write reviews of products, these reviews can be viewed publicly by other users of the Site; any personal information a user selects to post in their review may be used to contact them, or send them unsolicited messages. Hydrafil.com is not responsible for the personal information a user selects to include in these forums. To request removal of your personal information from these forums, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Third Party Sites
This Site contains links to other web sites. Hydrafil.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. We encourage you to review the privacy notice of other sites visited prior to disclosing your personal information.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 1352 Rankin Drive Troy, MI 48083
Effective, August 23, 2015